Aquaponik-Forum
Red Tilapia Supermale Broodstock - Druckversion

+- Aquaponik-Forum (https://aquaponik-forum.de)
+-- Forum: Community (https://aquaponik-forum.de/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Marktplatz (https://aquaponik-forum.de/Forum-Marktplatz)
+--- Thema: Red Tilapia Supermale Broodstock (/Thread-Red-Tilapia-Supermale-Broodstock)

Red Tilapia Supermale Broodstock - AquaViz - 10.12.2012

Hello I will like to Buy a Red Tilapia Supermale Broodstock for my aquaponics system. I need it shipped to germany. I have worked with Tilapia before, but now I want to raise Supermale's. I can buy mix fingerlings of Supermales asswell.

Any help & Info is appreciated, Ty for your time,
Aquaviz

RE: Red Tilapia Supermale Broodstock - Wolf-Aqua - 10.12.2012

Hi,

tell us more about you.
And check out Til-Aqua international or Kirschauer Aquakulturen.

RE: Red Tilapia Supermale Broodstock - AquaViz - 11.12.2012

(10.12.2012, 19:25 )Wolfgang schrieb: Hi,

tell us more about you.
And check out Til-Aqua international or Kirschauer Aquakulturen.

Hello Aquaponik Forum :)

I fell in love with Aquaponics 2 years ago when a I saw my freinds AP system. Since then I have built 3 AP systems.

My latest is a 1000L IBC Sump that Pumps into 3x 1000L IBC Fish tanks interconected. The overflow from the Fishtank goes into a 200L Biofilter, then into 6x 500L Hydroton Growbed. Complete system is indoors, so im using LED lightings. Water temp 26C, PH 7.0 (+ -.1 ) Nitrate & Nitrite both 0 (+ -1:).

The system is now only stocked with goldfish and Algea eating fish to help cycle. Now that the [undefined=undefined]2 month cycling[/undefined] is complete I want to add my Supermales :)

I take great care of all living creatures, so I have not lost one fish during cycling and I test the water every 2 days.

I hope someone can help me :)
Ty AquaViz

RE: Red Tilapia Supermale Broodstock - fischesser - 11.12.2012

(11.12.2012, 00:07 )AquaViz schrieb: Water temp 26C, PH 7.0 (+ -.1 ) Nitrate & Nitrite both 0 (+ -1:).
I take great care of all living creatures, so I have not lost one fish during cycling and I test the water every 2 days.

Hi,

wow, no losses - looks like you doing something right !
As for the breeders you should follow up the recommendations of wolfgang, til-aqua is a very good source (NL) - i highly recommend their services. I bought breeders there - they are very productive.

(11.12.2012, 10:13 )fischesser schrieb:
(11.12.2012, 00:07 )AquaViz schrieb: Water temp 26C, PH 7.0 (+ -.1 ) Nitrate & Nitrite both 0 (+ -1:).

Hi,

wow, no losses - looks like you doing something right !
As for the breeders you should follow up the recommendations of wolfgang, til-aqua is a very good source (NL) - i highly recommend their services. I bought breeders there - they are very productive.

TY, Yes Im very happy with no losses, & I hope it stays that way.

I have contacted Til-Aqua, but they will not sell a broodstock, just all male fingerlings. Til-Aqua will not ship unless I order 40,0000 fingerlings! I want to breed my own SuperMales, not buy another Farm stock.

Do anyone have a Red SuperMale with 2 or 3 Female to sell? I will gladly drive to you it its not to far.

Ty for your time,
AquaViz

RE: Red Tilapia Supermale Broodstock - Wolf-Aqua - 11.12.2012

I guess it is impossible to get a supermale for sure. Even if someone try to tell you...

(11.12.2012, 14:57 )Wolfgang schrieb: I guess it is impossible to get a supermale for sure. Even if someone try to tell you...

No! I wont give UP! I will find my Super male :)

I cant believe that no one has at least Fingerlings of Red Super Males. I just hope somone helps me :(

Ty